- 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 sq. ft., estimated $1,900-2,200/month (see note below)
- 1675 Manning Ave #16, Los Angeles, CA, 90024
- 2 tandem parking spots, large storage closet, and secondary private stairwell entrance from back
- Washer/dryer on site
- Includes 2 in-window A/C units
- 3rd (top) floor with no shared walls
- Shares property line with the temple and temple driveway (on the corner of Manning and Eastbourne, just north of Santa Monica Blvd.)
- Fantastic views of temple out kitchen, dining room, and bedroom windows
- Large patio on east side looking out over Century City with Hollywood sign in the distance
- 3 other LDS families in the building (out of 17 units)
- Walking distance to Temple, Church on Ohio, Westwood Village, Century City, Westfield Mall, and UCLA
- Note: Current lease ends December 31 but we need to move out now. We pay $1,795/month, but prices have gone up in the building. We estimate the unit will get listed between $1,900-2,200/month.
- Contact: Randy Hulme, (805) 722-0345, RSHulme@gmail.com
WELCOME TO THE LA 1ST YSA WARD HOUSING WEBSITE!
Please view the posts below to see if anything meets your needs. To post something, please send a description of what is needed to email@example.com. Include a description of what is needed and any pictures of the unit you are looking to fill. The Santa Monica YSA Ward also has a housing website that can be accessed with this link. You may also want to try LDS Housing or Ward Stuff. Here are a few other useful website that may be useful for finding apartments in LA: ultimateLA.com, craigslist, and westsiderentals.com.