WELCOME TO THE LA 1ST YSA WARD HOUSING WEBSITE!
Please view the posts below to see if anything meets your needs. To post something, please send a description of what is needed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of what is needed and any pictures of the unit you are looking to fill. The Santa Monica YSA Ward also has a housing website that can be accessed with this link. You may also want to try LDS Housing or Ward Stuff. Here are a few other useful website that may be useful for finding apartments in LA: ultimateLA.com, craigslist, and westsiderentals.com.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
1. Two girls looking to share a room. Moving from Utah this Thursday. Looking to pay no more than 500 each to share. Would like to be in Brentwood, Santa Monica or Culver City . Please call Angie asap at 801 828 8661 with anything available that you know of.
2. You can either rent long or short term. The lease expires on 12/15/2012 and after that it’s month to month.
The rent is $1,025/month, approximately $1,050 with utilities. The rent is negotiable. Large private room with a private bath in a 2B/2B 1,400 sqr. ft. apartment. Lots of storage space. Hardwood floors in living room, carpet in bedrooms. Bright and cheery with TONS of natural light – floor to ceiling windows in living room. Safe, residential neighborhood. Spacious kitchen. Private parking. Easy access to both I405 and I10. Amazing roommate. You can choose to either be in the SM YSA or LA 1st ward.
Call 650-575-6679 or e-mail email@example.com.
3. Two girls seeking one- to two-bedroom place to move in immediately. Need a month to month lease because I'll be studying abroad in January. In or under the $1500/mo. range. Going to school at LMU (located in Westchester) so something Santa Monica and south is ideal for location. Call or txt Mickell 916-475-7740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Currently looking for a fourth roommate for a really nice apartment situated just south of Santa Monica Blvd. and close to the LA Temple. The roommates consist of two UCLA students and a USC graduate student who are fun but studious. It’s a nice apartment, in a nice location, with a nice price.
Rent is $515.00 a month plus utilities, with a security deposit of $550.00.
Please contact: Aaron Nichols at (402)238-4687 or email email@example.com
Monday, August 27, 2012
- 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 sq. ft., estimated $1,900-2,200/month (see note below)
- 1675 Manning Ave #16, Los Angeles, CA, 90024
- 2 tandem parking spots, large storage closet, and secondary private stairwell entrance from back
- Washer/dryer on site
- Includes 2 in-window A/C units
- 3rd (top) floor with no shared walls
- Shares property line with the temple and temple driveway (on the corner of Manning and Eastbourne, just north of Santa Monica Blvd.)
- Fantastic views of temple out kitchen, dining room, and bedroom windows
- Large patio on east side looking out over Century City with Hollywood sign in the distance
- 3 other LDS families in the building (out of 17 units)
- Walking distance to Temple, Church on Ohio, Westwood Village, Century City, Westfield Mall, and UCLA
- Note: Current lease ends December 31 but we need to move out now. We pay $1,795/month, but prices have gone up in the building. We estimate the unit will get listed between $1,900-2,200/month.
- Contact: Randy Hulme, (805) 722-0345, RSHulme@gmail.com