WELCOME TO THE LA 1ST YSA WARD HOUSING WEBSITE!
Please view the posts below to see if anything meets your needs. To post something, please send a description of what is needed to email@example.com. Include a description of what is needed and any pictures of the unit you are looking to fill. The Santa Monica YSA Ward also has a housing website that can be accessed with this link. You may also want to try LDS Housing or Ward Stuff. Here are a few other useful website that may be useful for finding apartments in LA: ultimateLA.com, craigslist, and westsiderentals.com.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
1. My name is Ambree Klemm and I'm making plans to move out to the area in February and looking for housing. Due to of the nature of my work, I would prefer to have a private room or my own place (perhaps a guest house or studio to rent), but I'm open to anything. I'm low maintenance, friendly and responsible. Feel free to contact me (text or call) at (702)526-0876 with any leads.
1. My roommate will be moving out by mid-December. The place we live in is a two bedroom master suites (each bedroom has its own bathroom including shower connected to it), very nice place for Huntington Beach. The apartment was remodeled shortly before we moved in. Some of the other pluses include: professional roommate, super clean, nice carpet, laundry room for the apartment complex (only six units total), plenty of street parking, cable (large flat screen TV already in place) and Internet already setup, couches in place, dishwasher, garage (big enough for storage in addition to having a car parked in it), an area where a lot of people from the ward live close by, six blocks from the beach in the numbered streets. Rent is $900/month + utilities (which average about $75/month/for each of us). In speaking with the property management company they seem open to us negotiating the length of the lease we sign with them. Pictures of the place available upon request.
Looking for someone who is: emotionally stable, active LDS, clean, respectful, honest, and friendly.
Please call or text me at (801)558-0599 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org you are interested in coming to look at the spot or know of anyone who is looking for a place.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
1. Hi! My name is Joseph Struhs. I currently go to school up at BYU-I in Rexburg. I'm planning to move to the LA area at the beginning of January and am looking for a place to live! So, if anyone is looking for a roommate here in the next month or two, I'd be really interested in opening up lines of communication and checking out the possibilities. Contact email@example.com
1. I am graduating from BYU in December and will be moving to LA for a job at that time. I'm LDS, hard-working, clean and looking for roommates that are the same. I 'm looking for a room to rent, preferably around $700. I'm hoping that you know of someone looking for a roommate, or know of a good place for me to search. Contact Brooke Carpenter at: 949 547 0503
2. Chelsea Joubert is looking for a place to live/roommates. Budget is around $600. Ideal is short-term. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org