WELCOME TO THE LA 1ST YSA WARD HOUSING WEBSITE!
Please view the posts below to see if anything meets your needs. To post something, please send a description of what is needed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of what is needed and any pictures of the unit you are looking to fill. The Santa Monica YSA Ward also has a housing website that can be accessed with this link. You may also want to try LDS Housing or Ward Stuff. Here are a few other useful website that may be useful for finding apartments in LA: ultimateLA.com, craigslist, and westsiderentals.com.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
I have a paid internship in downtown LA that starts on Monday, June 24
and ends Friday, August 16. These dates have some flexibility. I would be willing to pay through the end of August.
I am looking for someplace that has quick access to downtown and some
of the main freeways. Although this is preferred I'm not picky, but I
am looking to keep it under $800 a month if possible (even this is
flexible though). I'm willing to share a room or pay for my own place.
I'm an information systems student at BYU in Provo, and I may be
moving back to the area after I finish my last year of school. I'm
easy going and get along with a lot of different people.
Please contact me at 801.636.7626. or email@example.com
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
760 835 9217
I'm in the UCLA ward and need a place to sublet over the summer (June 15 to early/mid September). Parking is the only thing I'll really need. If you have an opening or know of one, shoot me an email and we can discuss it. Thanks!
in a quiet safe neighborhood. I prefer renting a guest quarters in a private home.
The dates are June 24-Sept. Aug. 31st or a little longer.
Please contact Susan Tomlinson for more details.
Looking for a roommate who lives within a reasonable commuting distance from USC. She will be coming to California at the end of August. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of a roommate or know of someone who is!
• Bedroom can be furnished or unfurnished
• corner penthouse unit w/ lots of trees and natural light (& NO looking into the neighbor's house!)
• bright, airy & light living room w/ multiple French doors leading to a balcony
• biggest bonus: your room is the size of a small studio (235 sq ft) and on the opposite end of the apt so you have plenty of space to yourself! plus a super independent roommate (me) who keeps the apt very clean.
• Central a/c and heat
• Parking in building- gated & protected
• Located near the 405, 10, UCLA, Century City, the temple & ward building w/ easy access to Santa Monica beach or Downtown LA
• Fireplace, dining room, lots & lots of windows, new carpet, elevator, high ceilings & more!
• Washer/dryer in building
• Super safe, quiet, beautiful tree lined neighborhood & streets
• Available now!