WELCOME TO THE LA 1ST YSA WARD HOUSING WEBSITE!
Please view the posts below to see if anything meets your needs. To post something, please send a description of what is needed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of what is needed and any pictures of the unit you are looking to fill. The Santa Monica YSA Ward also has a housing website that can be accessed with this link. You may also want to try LDS Housing or Ward Stuff. Here are a few other useful website that may be useful for finding apartments in LA: ultimateLA.com, craigslist, and westsiderentals.com.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
• corner penthouse unit w/ lots of trees and natural light (& NO looking into the neighbor's house!)
• bright, airy & light living room w/ multiple French doors leading to a balcony
• biggest bonus: your room is the size of a small studio (235 sq ft) and on the opposite end of the apt so you have plenty of space to yourself! plus a super independent roommate (me) who keeps the apt very clean.
So it's perfect for a UCLA/USC student or anyone that wants their own space but doesn't want to pay for their own apt.
• Central a/c and heat
• Parking in building- gated & protected
• Located near major freeways 405, 10, UCLA, Century City, the temple & ward building w/ easy access to Santa Monica beach or Downtown LA & USC
• Fireplace, dining room, lots & lots of windows, new carpet, elevator, high ceilings & more! I keep the apt very clean & nice.
• Washer/dryer in building
• Super safe, quiet, beautiful tree lined neighborhood & streets
• Available Sept 1st!
$1075 private or $650 each shared
Lisa Weber, CHC
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
I am enrolling at USC School of Dentistry this summer and need to find a place to live. The trick is that I need a place that has a month to month contract so a sublet or taking over a contract from another person would be ideal. Feel free to call or email if you have any leads.
Preston M. Beck
My name is Sadie and I'm looking for housing starting mid-August in the Miracle-Mile area (6-12 month lease). I will be working in LA and my friend Becky is starting her first semester of Law School at Loyola, downtown. We are looking for either 2 private, or one private/one shared room with a decent price.
I am LDS, but Becky isn't fyi.
I am looking for 1-2 females to fill a private bedroom in my apartment in Anaheim available July 1st!! The address is 2828 W Lincoln Ave, right off the 5 freeway so still ideal for those who need to commute to LA. The apartment was just remodeled in February so all of the carpet, tile, counters, and appliances are brand new. The bedroom is unfurnished, and my roommate who is moving out is taking most of the living room furniture with her, but the apartment itself comes with a fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, and fireplace. The rent for one person is $582.50 a month, and the only utilities not included are electricity and trash. The lease is month to month. The complex is gated and has private carports; it's super safe, clean, and inhabited mostly by small families and nice elderly people. Email me with any questions! :)
Sunday, June 30, 2013
My name is Amanda Gill and I have a spot opening in my apartment very soon and would like to spread the word!
We have a spot in our apartment opening up come July 15... It's right next to the temple and rent is 450 a month + utilities. Currently all LDS girls living here and looking for another =) 1927 Pelham Ave # 5 Los Angeles CA 90025
contact me at email@example.com or 858.229.2703 if interested
ASAP! My current lease ends the 16th of July! Rent preferred is $5-700. Will look for 2 bedroom apt with someone, move into house, or with a family! If interested contact me at 323.359.2279 or Wendy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a Happy Hair Day!!!
Sent from my iPhone