1. Private room available in two-floor townhome starting September 1st in Manhattan Beach. Includes internet, cable TV, washer/dryer, dishwasher, and all utilities. Room is available furnished or unfurnished. Roommate is spectacular 29-year-old LDS gal. Small, possibly deranged dog included.
Contact email@example.com for more info.
2. My name is Gina Gertsch and I am looking for LDS female housing. I will be moving out to L.A. around September 1st. I am looking for a private bedroom. Contact information: cell (435) 503-124 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The time has come for me to move on to a new place and new roommates, but I'm in a bit of a time crunch. I have to find a place to live by September 7th, when my lease is up. I'm currently working as a nanny in Beverly Hills and would love to stay within the LA 1st YSA boundaries, since I absolutely love my ward. My budget around $575-$600 for a shared room and $700-$725 for a private (which I would prefer). I'm open to living with roommates, a family, in a guest house, or even subletting until I can find a permanent place. Feel free to email, call, or text me with any leads or inquiries.
1. Justin Osmotherly is arriving in L.A sometime in the week of September 9th and looking for a room till Late December / Early January. He's an Australian MBA student coming from China to attend the UCLA Anderson business school on exchange for 3 months.Looking for a room in the UCLA area. Contact email@example.com
2. Hello, My name is Jordan. I am a male YSA.I am looking for short term housing (2-3 weeks) close to the Santa Monica airport. I am a commercial pilot and will be furthering some flight training in those 2-3 weeks. The dates will be roughly October 24th-November 7th. Contact 435-592-2513 orJpwhetman@yahoo.com
3. We have 1 spot available for a 3 apt place right near USC campus. Its a nice place.
4. Looking for two male roommates! The spots open up on September 15th.